Correct surface preparation is essential for good product performance and all surfaces should be prepared as per the standard Dekro Preparation Specifications. Copies of these are available on request from your nearest Dekro Paints outlet or can be downloaded from our website.
Do not apply when ambient temperatures are <4°C or >40°C.
After correct surface preparation, prime with the recommended primer, then stir thoroughly and apply a minimum of 2 coats of Dekro Hydrotex by brush, roller or spray at the specified spread rate. Allow to dry between coats as per technical data.
- Binder Type : Blend of New Generation Pure Acrylic Polymers
- Drying Time : Surface Dry: 1 hour(at 23°C and 50% humidity)
- Hard Dry: 6 hours (at 23°C and 50% humidity)
- Drying Process : Water evaporation followed by coalescence
- Over Coating : 6 hours
- Viscosity : 115 – 120ku
- Specific Gravity : 1,40 ±0,05kg/ltr
- Mass Non Volatile Content : 59%±3%
- Volume Solids : 43%±3%
- Gloss : 60°: Matt < 3%
- Coverage : 6-8m²/ltr (71 – 53µ Dry Film Thickness (DFT))
- Flash Point : Not Applicable Application Temp >4°C <40°C
- Colour Range : White & Pastel colours
- Clean Equipment With : Water
- Pack Sizes : 1ltr, 5ltr & 20ltr
Coverage/spreading rate of Dekro Hydrotex depends largely on the condition and porosity of the substrate being painted and manner in which the product is applied.
Always keep out of reach of children and animals. Wear a suitable dust mask and goggles when preparing surfaces. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. If accidental contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. If accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.